Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I came across an interesting video awhile back when I was conducting research for my upcoming novel from Bethany House Publishers, No Safe Harbor. In it my heroine, a young Irish immigrant, goes to work for a chandler. Because many of the scenes take place in the candle shop, I thought it might be interesting to learn a little about the candle making process. Keep in mind, the chandler in my novel doesn't use soy to make his candles. Still, I thought you might enjoy this brief video on the art of environmentally friendly soy candles.



This video was brought to you courtesy of Candle Science. To learn more about them and the products and services they offer, visit them at http://candlescience.com.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry